You can decide what you are going to think in any given situation. Your thoughts and feelings determine your actions and determine the results you get. It all starts with your thoughts – and I have found that inspirational words are a quick way to retune your thinking.
Try keeping a few uplifting excerpts or positive proclamations on hand. If you ever notice your energy or your spirit begin to drop, simply recite an inspirational and uplifting quote to quickly boost your mood.
It is true that optimists, or positive thinkers, are at an advantage in life compared to pessimists. This is because of the effect your mindset and attitude have on everything we come across. Our social relationships, our job and also our health are an integral part of our daily life and we can feel how negative and positive thoughts can have a domino effect
on everything we do during the day.
The way we choose to think, positive or negative, has a great impact on the final outcome and is mirrored in everything we do. Hence the importance of having a balanced outlook on life.
It’s important that what thoughts you are feeding into your mind because your thoughts create your belief and experiences. You have positive thoughts and you have negative ones too. Nurture your mind with positive thoughts: kindness, empathy, compassion, peace, love, joy, humility, generosity, etc. The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.
Good thoughts or goodness of nature defines the very fabric of our lives. Good thoughts are food for our souls. Let us view good thoughts as seeds. If we plant good thoughts, our lives will be illuminated by their brilliance. Think good, do good and speak good- that is karma! Goodness finds its way to good people. The richness of our soul is like a beacon of light, illuminating our lives and world, and helping us to live better and fuller lives.
- 1. Good thoughts reflect on our face, bringing a glow to our personalities.
- 2. Good thoughts attract good things.
- 3. Karma says that goodness finds good people.
- 4. Good thoughts are food for the soul and illuminate hope and happiness in one’s life.
- 5. Plant the seeds of goodness and blessings will find their way to you.
- 6. Good thoughts foster opportunities and success.
- 7. Failures are stepping stones to success. We must believe in ourselves and our capabilities.
- 8. The goodness of a person is not limited to boundaries, but spreads everywhere.
- 9. A good thought creates a good mood, and a good mood creates good work and that in turn creates a good day.
- 10. No moment is perfect, so let us live each moment perfectly.
- 11. Treat others well, your behaviour is a reflection of your self-opinion.
- 12. Not every day is perfect but there is something to enjoy every day.
- 13. A smile is the best make-up a girl can wear.
- 14. To be truly happy, love and accept yourself first.
- 15. Simplicity and humility should comprise the fabric of your life
- 16. The successful have tasted failure time and again
- 17. True victory is when you succeed in bringing a smile on someone’s face.
- 18. Attitude defines life and our achievements
- 19. Success will knock on your door if you believe in being successful
- 20. Friendship understands that friends are different
- 21. The richness of friendship is something that each of us deserves
- 22. Hope is the necessity of life. It rejuvenates you to face tomorrow
- 23. Goodness is contagious; it will seep from you to your surroundings and illuminate your life
- 24. It feels great to know that someone is happy to see you
- 25. Smile is the best cure for any illness
- 26. Life is a precious gift to be treated with love, care and respect
- 27. Let not “if” dictate your life, replace it with “when”.
- 28. Just as an apple a day keeps the doctor away, a positive thought will keep the problems away
- 29. A true leader is one who leads others to greatness
- 30. Change is most effective if it begins from within
- 31. Successful people start small and work their way up- there is no other way
- 32. Pain will teach you to appreciate your life better
- 33. Confidence and hard-work are the ladders of success
- 34. Every day means a new life, so cherish it and leave yesterday behind
- 35. Inculcate the habits that will shape our lives the best
- 36. Happiness is a constant journey and not the destination
- 37. The language of kindness surpasses all barriers of communication
- 38. Confidence is not knowing all the answers, but being willing to learn more
- 39. Life is your permanent teacher
- 40. Self-respect is woven into the very fabric of your being
- 41. Successful people wear a smile and silence on their lips
- 42. Destroy the negative feeling of resentment or it will destroy you
- 43. Tutor yourself to see the world as beautiful
- 44. Positivity can introduce constructive changes in your life, making you a happier and richer individual
- 45. Competition is best when within, compete with yourself to excel
- 46. Be strong to whither the storms, nothing is permanent
- 47. Win hearts and mind- that is true victory
- 48. Accepting yourself is a step towards accepting others as they are
- 49. With authority come grave responsibilities
- 50. Freedom gives us the power to pursue our happines.
What is Yoga?
What is yoga, exactly? Is it just an exercise form? Is it a religion, a philosophy, an ideology? Or is it something else entirely? The word “yoga” literally means “union”. In this article, Sadhguru offers the following yoga definition; essentially, “that which brings you to reality.”
We’d start slow, the way we always did, because the run, and the game, could go on for awhile. Maybe even forever.
That was the thing. You just never knew. Forever was so many different things. It was always changing, it was what everything was really all about. It was twenty minutes, or a hundred years, or just this instant, or any instant I wished would last and last. But there was only one truth about forever that really mattered, and that was this: it was happening. Right then, as I ran with Wes into that bright sun, and every moment afterwards. Look, there. Now. Now. Now.
There is so much about my fate that I cannot control, but other things do fall under the jurisdiction. I can decide how I spend my time, whom I interact with, whom I share my body and life and money and energy with. I can select what I can read and eat and study. I can choose how I’m going to regard unfortunate circumstances in my life-whether I will see them as curses or opportunities. I can choose my words and the tone of voice in which I speak to others. And most of all, I can choose my thoughts.
Life is very precious and can take the turn for the worse at any moment. Once you get this idea into your mind, you’ll stop procrastinating and put all your ideas into motion.
If you live like today is your last day on the planet, then you will gain a renewed sense of appreciation for everything around you. With this appreciation in mind, you’ll start planning things in advance, work harder and act wisely. This is the ultimate motivation you can give yourself to reach the next level of success.
“People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
I believe this is one of the best quotes to live by because it reminds me to think without limits and never doubt my wildest thoughts.
Do stuff, Be clenched, curious. Not waiting for inspiration’s shove or society’s kiss on your forehead. Pay attention. It’s all about paying attention. Attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. Stay eager.
I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best
If I have to choose between loving you and loving myself, it will be me that I will choose. Why? Because I know I am worth loving than all your lies.
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things:a
rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life. I’ve learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life. I’ve learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back. I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one. I’ve learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back. I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
This is a world of sorrows;
Here, I sit on the pelvis, to drop from the eyes.
Someone said that your eyes are very beautiful.
I told him that the weather is very good after rain often.
At 12:00 a.m. the sun is just above my body. It seems as if I was in the midst of a burning sticks. There is no mention of wind from far away. There is a real-life scenario.
Write a new post in response to today’s one-word prompt. Not sure how to participate? Here are the steps to get started.
via Awkward — The Daily Post